Personal Information Collected by AltheaDx
AltheaDx collects information which you enter on our Website. This information is provided by you on our Contact page or when you communicate with AltheaDx Customer Service or other departments through our Website, Email, telephone, mail, or fax.
The types of information we receive may include your name, address, phone number, Email address and other information to help us assist you.
How Do We Use Your Information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you request information, visit our website, or use certain other site features to allow us to better serve you in responding to your inquiries or requests.
Use of ‘Cookies’
Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the site’s or service provider’s systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
We may also use trusted third party services that track this information on our behalf.
Your browser allows you to reject cookies and software is available from third parties which will allow you to visit our Web site without providing information such as your IP address used to connect your computer to the Internet; computer and connection information such as your browser type and version; operating system and platform; and URLs which lead you to and around our Web site including the date and time.
Third Party Disclosure
our website and uses the information internally for marketing and administration purposes, to fulfill your requests, or as legally required under law. We may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide as described in this Privacy Notice: (i) to contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business; (ii) to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it, such as when you initiate a transaction with us; and (iii) to a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of AltheaDx’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by AltheaDx about its Website users is among the assets transferred.
Third Party Links
We do not include or offer third party products or services on our website.
Google’s advertising requirements are described on Google’s Advertising Policies Webpage and support a responsible and positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
AltheaDx uses Google AdSense Advertising on our website.
AltheaDx has implemented the following:
• Remarketing with Google AdSense
• Google Display Network Impression Reporting • Demographics and Interests Reporting
We along with third-party vendors, such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions, and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you by using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising initiative opt out page or permanently by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
those individuals with whom it is being shared, and our intent to comply with this policy. For more information refer to: http://consumercal.org/california-online-privacy-protection-act- caloppa/#sthash.0FdRbT51.dpuf
In Accordance to CalOPPA AltheaDx Agrees to the Following:
- Users can visit our website anonymously.
- Users are able to change their personal information by contacting us. AltheaDx’s Policy for “Do Not Track” Signals AltheaDx honors do not track signals and does not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place. Third Party Behavioral Tracking Third party behavioral tracking is allowed. CAN SPAM Act The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and describes penalties for violations. We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails after the original inquiry. In Compliance with CANSPAM AltheaDx Agrees to:
- NOT use false, or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in a suitable way.
- Include the physical address of our business headquarters.
- Monitor third party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
Last Edited on 2022-03-22