PGx Testing Process
While the Science Behind Each IDgenetix® Test is Complex, the Process for Providing Personalized Medicine to Each Patient is Designed to be Simple
- Collect DNA Sample Rinse mouth with water.
- While applying pressure, vigorously stroke both swab tips across both inner cheeks and gums for 40 seconds, similar to active teeth brushing.
- Twirl the swabs occasionally during the process to collect DNA on both swab tip surface areas.
- Provide Necessary Information On Barcode Sticker A, write patient name and date of birth.
- Place it on the Swab Container.
- For at-home sample collection, please review and sign Patient Consent Form.
- Return the PGx Collection Kit by placing the collected sample and all forms into the collection kit box.
- Send it with provided prepaid FedEx label within 24 hours.
Note to Physicians: We encourage using our Provider Portal, however for hand-written orders, remember to place Barcode Sticker B on the Test Requisition Form (TRF) and include Insurance Forms when sending back the Test Kit
Speak to a Representative
Please note: At this time, only clinicians can order IDgenetix directly. If you are a patient looking to try IDgenetix, please consult your local mental health provider.